PC/104-Plus Rugged Intel® Pentium M™ with 8 USB 2.0 ports
The CPU-1482 is a rugged, efficient embedded board consisting of two modules: a mezzanine CPU module and a PC/104Plus form factor carrier.
It includes a an Intel® Pentium M™ processor running at 1.4GHz with the Intel® i855GME chipset.
The board is available in standard and extended temperature range versions and provides advanced features such as Power Management.
The CPU-1482 is an embedded rugged board based on two modules: a mezzanine CPU module combined with a PC/104-Plus form factor carrier.
The mezzanine CPU module features the Intel® Pentium® M 1.4GHz (2MB L2 cache and 400MHz FSB) processor and the Intel® i855GME chipset.
The system comes with 512MB DDR, 266MHz (PC2100), soldered onboard.
The 1MB Flash BIOS is fully re-programmable onboard. The set-up parameters are saved in the Flash memory for battery-free operation
The carrier implements a very rich connectivity, including 8 USB 2.0 ports, 1 Fast Ethernet interface (10/100Mbps), 2 Serial ports, Analog VGA and Flat Panel LVDS outputs, 1 AC97 interface, Keyboard and Mouse connectors and an IDE controller that supports IDE Flash device (Disk-On-Module, Compact Flash and Flash Disk).
The carrier also provides the connections for the ISA and PCI bus making it possible to stack the CPU-1482 on top of a PC/104-Plus system. Additionally, the carrier provides support for Watchdog management and Real Time Clock (with external backup battery) and can be customized to match specific customer needs.
No active cooling is required to operate within the standard and extended temperature ranges. Conformal coating optionally available.
|Architecture:||• PC/104-Plus compliant|
|CPU:||• Intel® Pentium M™ 1.4GHz, 2MB L2 cache, 400MHz FSB|
|Chipset:||• Intel® i855GME|
|RAM:||• 512MB DDR, 266MHz (PC2100), soldered onboard|
• Phoenix Award BIOS
• 1MB Flash
• BIOS with enhanced embedded features, easy to upgrade and optionally customizable.
• Watchdog management.
• Set-Up in Flash for battery-free operation.
• Virtual Peripheral Support (V.P.S.): this mode allows users to bootstrap from the serial ports and redirect Keyboard, Video and Floppy Disk on the serial ports before booting the Operating System. It is also possible to redirect any of these peripherals by default.
• Etherboot support: this feature allows the system to boot up from a LAN connection for diskless operation.
|IDE:||• IDE ATA 100 Controller|
|USB:||• 8x USB 2.0 ports|
|Network:||• 1x Intel 82562 Fast Ethernet Controller (TP RJ-45 Ethernet adapters sold separately)|
• 1x RS-232
• 1x RS-232/422/485
|Video Controllers:||• Analog VGA output and Digital LVDS output|
|Audio:||• AC97 Audio CODEC port (Adapter sold separately)|
• Keyboard, Mouse
• Auxiliary Power
|Watchdog Timer:||• 2-255 seconds / minutes|
• PC/104-Plus (PCI)
• PC/104 (ISA)
|Power Supply:||• Single +5V DC|
• 14.5 W typical
• 18.5W max
• Temperature monitor with hardware thermal management circuit
• Power fail NMI (safe operation between 4.75V and 5.25V)
• Dimensions: 90 x 96 mm (3.6" X 3.8")
• Height: 18.6 mm (0.7"), excluding ISA/PCI connectors
• 0 to +60 °C (standard)
• -40 to +85 °C (extended)
• No active cooling is required to operate within the standard and extended temperature ranges.
|Humidity:||• 0 to 95% non-condensing|
|MTBF:||• 177,000+ hours (MIL-HDBK-217 @ GB-25°C)|
|OS Supported:||• Windows CE 5.0®, Windows XP Embedded® and Linux®|
• Custom BIOS with embedded features
• Extended operating temperature range
• Custom carrier
• Conformal coating
• Custom connectors
•RJ45 Ethernet Adapter
•Digital Flat Panel LVDS Receiver