Compact Rugged Display Computer Delivers Advanced Communications and Low Power Consumption
The DynaVIS 10-00 is a rugged mobile display computer platform that targets demanding vehicle installations such as those in rail networks and rolling stock, buses, vessels etc. Thanks to the smart design and the high integration, the system is very compact and withstands the mechanical and temperature stresses commonly encountered in harsh environmental conditions while providing an outstanding set of communication options needed in today vehicle installations.
The DynaVIS 10-00 provides the computational power of the Intel Atom CPU, the connectivity through WiFi and 3G cellular networks, Gigabit Ethernet, a 5,7” touchscreen panel, a high performance GPS and plenty of transportation specific features such as optoinsulated I/Os, serial ports, USBs and a wide
range power supply section.
Being low power, fanless, very compact and EN50155 certified, the DynaVIS 10-00 can be integrated in railway, automotive and similar applications. Also the device is IP65 protected and features high-end rugged connectors that make the DynaVIS 10-00 suitable to be easily maintained and provide long-term reliability in harsh environments.
The DynaVIS 10-00 can leverage Everyware Software Framework (ESF) for fast device application development and Everyware Device Cloud (EDC) that provides all the infrastructure needed to instantly integrate devices into the business application.
Rugged and compact – The DynaVIS 10-00 is very powerful, yet compact. With extended temperature range and rugged circular connectors, it is the ideal platform for hash environments.
Certified to Perform – Designed to the transportation market, the DynaVIS 10-00 is EN50155 compliant and supports features such as optoinsulation and wide range power supply.
Connected – With a wide choices of wireless and wired communication interfaces, it is simple to integrate this platform in any vehicle.
Low Power and fanless – Design with high efficiency in mind, the DynaVIS 10-00 delivers exceptional performances and low power consumption.
ESF Support – The DynaVIS 10-00 supports Everyware Software Framework (ESF), to speed up the application software development.
EDC Ready – Enjoy the benefits of the Everyware Device Cloud (EDC): dramatically cut Time-to-Market when building scalable, robust applications that integrate devices to business applications.
|CPU Module:||• Intel ATOM 1.1 GHz, RAM 512 GB soldered on board|
• 2 GB flash disk SSD soldered on board
• 1 Removable microSDHC for data storage (4GB card)
• 5,7” LCD type transmissive color TFT VGA 640X480 with resistive, touch screen, backlighted
• Colors: 262K; Brightness: 280 cd/m²; Contrast ratio: 350:1
• Viewing angle: +/-70° Antiglare surface
• A1: GPS 50 channels Galileo ready
• A2: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n (Optional)
• A3: HSUPA/HSDPA/UMTS/GPRS modem (Optional)
|Interface M1:||• Power IN +24VDC (+, - and earth chassis) Key Input|
• 1 x USB 2.0 port (maintenance)
• 5 x Optoinsulated Digital Output
• 10 x Optoinsulated Digital Input
• 1 x Optoinsulated Digital Input Odometer
• Audio Ports:
• 1x Stereo Microphone Input
• 1x Stereo Headphones Output
• 1x Speakers Output
• 2 x Gigabit Ethernet ports
• 1x Optoinsulated RS232 serial port
• 1x Optoinsulated RS485 serial port
• 1x USB 2.0
• 1x serial interface RS232
• 1x SIM Card Slot
• 1x microSDHC slot
• 2x LED PWRGOOD and PowerOn
• 1 VGA output , Reset pushbutton
|Power Supply:||• 10.5 ÷ 36 VDC (Optionally 110 and 72 nominal VDC)|
|Power Consumption:||• 19 W|
|OS Support:||• Wind River Linux 3.0|
|ESF Ready:||• Yes|
|EDC Ready:||• Yes|
|Dimensions:||• 230 x 140 x 61,7 mm (L x W x H)|
|Weight:||• 1,5 Kg|
|Operating Temperature:||• -25°C ÷ 55°C EN50155 Class T1 (70°C for 10 min)|
|Storage Temperature:||• -30°C ÷ 80°C|
|Humidity:||• 95% relative humidity at +25°C non condensing|
• EN 50155 (Railway applications)
• EN 61373 (Vibrations & Shocks)
• EN 60950 (Safety)
• EN 61000 (Burst Immunity test)
• EN 60068 (Temperature test)
• DIN-5510-2 (German Fire and Smoke) and ISO-11170 (Italian Fire and Smoke)
• Load Dump (for 24V In): ISO 7637-2 (2004-06)
|Peripherals & Accessories:||• Cable set with standard connectors for an easy peripherals and I/O connection|
|Mounting:||• Vesa 75 standard mounting holes|
• Cable set with standard connectors for an easy peripherals and I/O connection
• Access and machine control
• On board gateway
• Driver's console
• General purpose computing
• Mobile connected HMI
• Mobile M2M interface