License Plate Recognition Systems
SekuPLATE is the Eurotech IP-based recognition system for automatic detection of vehicle license plates, that joins a compact and elegant chassis with top-level performance.
SekuPLATE is an IP-based recognition system that detects license plates and processes them automatically, monitoring the transit of vehicles through toll gates, checkpoints, access passages, parking areas and in many other applications where intelligent association of vehicle and permission rights is needed.
IP66 protection, extended temperature range and many mounting options make SekuPLATE the ideal solution for installations in harsh environments; a built-in IR Illuminator makes it suitable to operate under any light condition.
SekuPLATE performs license plates recognition either triggered (after an external digital input, e.g. from induction coils, photocells, or radars) or free-running mode, with automatic function for vehicle presence detection. In both modes, license plates can be read from vehicles moving at speeds up to 290Km/h.
SekuPLATE employs OCR (Optical Character Recognition) software enabling license plates identification for 27 European States, as well as Arabic characters and hazardous goods signs. Advanced and accurate neural algorithms allow for recognition rates as high as 95% for front plates and 98% for rear ones, thus ensuring a top level reliability.
An intuitive Web GUI makes it easy to configure operating parameters and additionally enables effortless management of access and warning lists as well as providing the statistical analysis of the data.
SekuPLATE provides data in CSV and highly optimized formats, and allows secure access to a remote FTP server. Plate data and stills can also be stored locally on internal memory.
The system is compatible with traditional IT architectures and also supports the Eurotech Cloud Computing offering, to simplify and accelerate the deployment of installations of any size and sophistication.
SekuPLATE is available in several different models with applications ranging from accesses automation to license plates scanning on main transportation links or highway stretches.
• License plate recognition for vehicles moving at speeds of up to 400Km/h in triggered mode and up to 290km/h in free-running mode;
• Night&Day operation in all weather and light conditions;
• OCR (Optical Character Recognition) libraries for license plate recognition for 27 European States;
• Integrated management tool for white/black lists.
• Web interface for product configuration and management;
• Over-IP operation;
• IP66 grade;
• Pale, wall or portal installation.
• OCR Camera: Resolution 1296 x 966 pixels (1,3 Mpixel)
• Frame rate 25 fps - Progressive Scan CCD BW
• Lens type 12mm, 16mm and 25 mm
• Minimum illumination 0.1 lux
• Auto iris
• Automatic shutter and Gain Control
• Auto White Balance
• Class 1M CEI EN 69825-1 ed. 4
• 1.5W Power Consumption
• Wavelength 850 nm
• Angle 30°
• IR visible distance 15 m
|Ports and I/O:||
• 1x 10/100/1000BASE-T Ethernet Port
• 2x relay output
• 2x optoisolated input 5-30Vdc
• 1x full RS-232 serial port
• 18 pin multipolar Connector (IP67 grade)
• RJ45 connector (IP67 grade)
|Power Supply:||• +24-30V DC (via 18 pin multipolar Connector)|
|Power Consumption:||• 15W Consumption|
• Standard storage capacity: 20.000 license plates (2GB Storage, 100Kb per plate image with text file included)
• Up to 160.000 license plates (16 GB Storage; 100 KB per plate image with text file included)
• Up to 2 configurable addresses in AND or OR mode transmission
• Three attempts transmission retry
• onfigurable plate image name
• Configurable directory data name
• Configurable JPEG format image quality
• FTP-accessible on-board data
• Digital Signature Standard. Authentication algorithm.
• SHA-256 hash algorithm
• RSA 2048-bit key encryption algorithm
|TCP Options:||• Up to 5 configurable destination addresses|
• Configurable Transmission data format
• Configurable RS232 parameters
• ESTP (Eurotech Security Transmission Protocol) for bidirectional data transmission: plates data from SekuPLATE to control system and configuration and activation input from control system to the camera device.
• CSV file for data exchange
• Eurotech Cloud Computing platform compatible
|Dimensions:||• 203 x 125 x 184 mm (8.0”x4.9”x7.2”)|
|Weight:||• 2.5 Kg|
|Temperature range:||• -10°C to +50°C|
• Trigger or free running
• Maximum Field of View width: up to 4 meters
• Wall bracket
• Pole mount adapter
• 18 pin Multipolar Male Connector
• RJ45 Male connector
• Access control in Restricted Traffic Areas
• Access control in public and private parking
• Territory control
• Access control to residential areas
• Toll collection systems