Ethernet data logger with digital input, RAY-1
The RAY-1 data logger is designed for data logging and analyzing different kinds of discrete signals (limit switches, push buttons, selector switches or relay contacts) in a real time. Data logger supports RS232, RS485, Ethernet, USB interfaces and up to 32 discrete input channels and can be used as stand-alone device or as extension module. It can be connected to any of our data loggers like MX-7 or MX-5. For data exchange over Ethernet or any serial RS232/ RS485 interfaces, logger uses Modbus TCP/IP, Modbus RTU and other protocols.
|Article Number||Product Name|
|RAY-126.96.36.199.2.0 +||Modbus (RS485/RS232) + Ethernet + USB + 8 x Discrete inputs||+ Request quote|
|RAY-1 Ethernet data logger with 8 digital inputs.|
|RAY-188.8.131.52.5.0 +||Modbus (RS485/RS232) + Ethernet + USB + 20 x Discrete inputs||+ Request quote|
|RAY-1 Ethernet data logger with 20 digital inputs.|
|RAY-184.108.40.206.8.0 +||Modbus (RS485/RS232) + Ethernet + USB + 32 x Discrete inputs||+ Request quote|
|RAY-1 Ethernet data logger with 32 digital inputs.|
|RAY-1.xx.x.x.x.x +||RAY-1customized version||+ Request quote|
|RAY-1 custom configuration chosen by the client (with order code). See data sheet.|
- Possibility to choose interfaces: RS232, RS485, Discrete Inputs, USB, Ethernet
- Supported protocols: Modbus RTU, Modbus TCP/IP, IP, ICMP, UDP, TCP, DHCP, PPP, ARP, SNTP, IEC60870-5-104:200 and transparent
- Independent data log with real time stamp (Real Time Clock).
- Remote communication over Ethernet (RJ45, 10/100Mbps)
- Galvanically isolated interfaces and power supply
- Additional special transparent protocol data transfer.
Did you know?
- RAY-1 can read, analyze, track and control various switches, buttons, relay contacts and so on.
- RAY-1 can be used as stand alone device or expansion module to other controllers.
Data Logger RAY-1 is dedicated for real time logging and analyzing different kinds of discrete signals. Using Ethernet, logger sends data to remote users / server. RAY-1 can also communicate with other controllers and sensors. Device has wide range of optional interfaces and protocols. Perfect for telemetry/monitoring, control and smart metering.
- archive storage up to 8 MB, independent data storage without power about 5 years
- RS485 (1 port):
- distance up to 1,2 km, max 32 transivers, speed up to 19,2 Kbits/s
- RS232 (2 ports):
- distance up to 15 m, speed up to 19,2 Kbit/s
- 10/100 Mbps, (RJ45), distance up to 100 m
- type B, ver. 2,0
- Digital IN:
- 32 sink contact
- Modbus RTU, Modbus TCP/IP, IP, ICMP, UDP, TCP, DHCP, PPP, ARP, SNTP, IEC60870-5-104:2000
- Power supply:
- 9-36 VDC
- Galvanic isolation:
- Power consumption:
- 300mA Max.
- 197x128x50 mm
- 400 g
- Mounting type:
- On DIN-rail
- Protection type:
- Operating temperature:
- -25°C to +60°C
- Real time clock:
- CE, Rohs
- Warranty period:
- 2 Years