Ethernet data logger with digital I/O, RAY-2
The RAY-2 data logger is dedicated for measuring and logging different kinds of digital signals, tracking the status of digital inputs, count of input impulses, control devices (digital outputs control) formation of digital output signals, archiving and sending data to local operator over RS232/RS485 or USB and to remote operator over Ethernet.
|Article Number||Product Name|
|RAY-188.8.131.52.2000.4 +||Modbus (RS485) + RS232 + Ethernet + 16 x Discrete IN + 32 x Dicrete OUT + USB||+ Request quote|
|RAY-2 Data logger with Ehternet, digital I/O and Modbus.|
|RAY-2.xx.x.x.xxxx.x +||RAY-2 customized version||+ Request quote|
|RAY-2 Data logger, customized version. Use data sheet for configuration.|
The RAY-2 data logger is dedicated for measuring and logging different kinds of discrete signals, tracking the status of discrete inputs, count of inputs impulses, control devices (discrete outputs control) formation of discrete output signals, archiving and sending data to local operator over RS232/RS485 or USB and to remote operator over GSM/GPRS or Ethernet.
- Possibility to choose interfaces: RS232, RS485, Discrete Inputs, Discrete Outputs, USB, Ethernet, GPRS/GSM
- Supported protocols: Modbus RTU, Modbus TCP/IP, IP, ICMP, UDP, TCP, DHCP, PPP, ARP, SNTP, IEC60870-5-104:200 and transparent
- Independent data log with real time stamp (Real Time Clock).
- Remote communication over Ethernet (RJ45, 10/100Mbps) or GPRS/GSM
- Galvanically isolated interfaces and power supply
- Additional special transparent protocol data transfer
- Up to 16 discrete inputs (contact/impulse)
- Up to 32 discrete outputs (voltage, current)
Did you know?
- RAY-2 can read, analyze, track and control various switches, buttons, relay contacts and so on.
- RAY-2 can control various devices via Discrete Outputs or Modbus.
- RAY-2 can be used as stand alone device or expansion module to other controllers.
The data Logger RAY-2 is dedicated for real time logging and analyzing different kinds of discrete signals and controlling other devices via Discrete Outputs or Modbus. Using GPRS or Ethernet, logger sends data to remote users / server. RAY-2 can also communicate with other controllers and sensors. Device has wide range of optional interfaces and protocols. Perfect for industrial control, telemetry/monitoring, control and smart metering.
- ARM Cortex M3
- Archive storage up to 8 MB, independent data storage without power about 5 years
- RS485 (1 port):
- Distance up to 1,2 km, max 32 transivers, speed up to 19,2 Kbits/s
- RS232 (2 ports):
- Distance up to 15 m, speed up to 19,2 Kbit/s
- 10/100 Mbps, (RJ45), distance up to 100 m
- 3 Band 900/1800/1900 MHz
- Type B, ver. 2,0
- Digital IN:
- 16 dry contact or potential
- Digital OUT:
- 32 control voltage -24V, current -0,1A
- Modbus RTU, Modbus TCP/IP, IP, ICMP, UDP, TCP, DHCP, PPP, ARP, SNTP, IEC60870-5-104:2000
- Power supply:
- 9-36 VDC
- Galvanic isolation:
- Power consumption:
- 300mA max
- 238x128x50 mm
- 800 g
- On DIN-rail
- Protection type:
- Operating temperature:
- -25°C to +60°C
- Real time clock:
- CE, Rohs
- Warranty period:
- 2 Years