12x Digital I/O to fiber optic converters, IOL3200
The fiber optic system IOL3200 transmits digital signals (e.g., contact closures, control-signals) via POF (Plastic Optical Fiber), HCS (Hard Clad Silica), singlemode (SM) or multimode (MM) fiber optics.
Using adressed subscribers, the fiber optic system is able to transmit up to 12 digital signals (12–24 VDC) within a point-to-point structure.
The interconnection of an input/pass system allows the transmission of additional digital data. You can choose if you want to have an electric disjunction (OR) of electrically and optically received data or if the electric data shall overwrite the optical data. The devices are available for line or ring structures as one fiber solutions.
LEDs and potential-free contacts of a fault detector relay are able to signal defective states.
12x Digital I/O via MM fiber optic converter, IOL3200
- IOL-3200/TX+RX-12D-13-MM-ST Transmitter+Receiver/24V/TX-RX/MM/ST
- IOL-3200/TX+RX-12D-13-MM-SC Transmitter+Receiver/24V/TX-RX/MM/SC
12x Digital I/O via SM fiber optic converter, IOL3200
- IOL-3200/TX+RX-12D-13-SM-ST Transmitter+Receiver/24V/TX-RX/SM/ST
- IOL-3200/TX+RX-12D-13-SM-SC Transmitter+Receiver/24V/TX-RX/SM/SC
- IOL-3200/TX+RX-12D-13-SM-E2 Transmitter+Receiver/24V/TX-RX/SM/E2