RS485 4-wire to bus-star multimode converter, DL485-4W-2x
The DL485-4W-2X is a RS485 4-wire converter for multimode fiber optic bus, star, tree and mixed connections. For adapter you can make the choice between ST, SC or SC-BIDI. BIDI technology means that you need only one fiber for transmitting and receiving of the data.
|Article Number||Product Name|
|01000 6671 +||DL-485-4W/2x13-MM-ST RS485/4-wire/MM||+ Request quote|
|DL485-ST, RS485 4-wire converter for bus, star and tree connections over multimode fiber optic|
|01000 6673 +||DL-485-4W/2x13-MM-SC RS485/4-wire/MM||+ Request quote|
|DL485-SC, RS485 4-wire converter for bus, star and tree connections over multimode fiber optic|
|01000 6673-BIDI-A +||DL-485-4W/2x13-MM-SC-BIDI RS485/4-wire/MM||+ Request quote|
|DL485-SC-BIDI, RS485 4-wire converter for bus, star and tree connections over multimode fiber optic|
The fiber optic systems DL485 connect field bus systems with RS485 interfaces. Optical linking allows safe data transfer and is suitable for MODBUS, MODNET-1/SFB, BIT-BUS, SAIA-S-BUS and several manufacturer-specific systems.
The fiber optic systems DL485-4W connect field bus systems with RS485 four-wire interfaces.
With the help of this innovative system optical bus, star, tree and mixed structures are possible.
LEDs and potential-free contacts of a fault detector relay are able to signal defective states.
FiberView works similarly to a traffic light. If the “traffic light” is green, everything is fine. If the yellow LED lights, the budget is still tolerable, but already below a certain system reserve. Additionally to the LED, this pre-warning level is also signaled by a potential-free contact. If the “traffic light” turns red there is a serious error. fiber optic systems DL485 connect field bus systems with RS485 interfaces. Optical linking allows safe data transfer and is suitable for MODBUS, MODNET-1/SFB, BIT-BUS, SAIA-S-BUS and several manufacturer-specific systems.
- Data rate:
- 1200 Bit/s to 3MBit/s
- Transmission type:
- Half duplex
- ST, SC or SC-BIDI
- Fiber type:
- Multimode 62,5 (50)/125 Î¼m
- Optical budget:
- 12 dB
- FO range:
- 5 km (1 dB/km)
- 1310 nm (1310 nm 1550 nm for BIDI)
- Terminating resistor:
- Switchable: none or wave impedance (Rw + Rpd + Rpu)
- RS485 Cable length:
- 1200 m (9.6â€“93.75 KBit/s), 250 m (500 KBit/s), 90 m (1.5 MBit/s)
- RS485 Connector:
- 9-pole Sub-D female and 6-pole terminal
- Power supply (green) / Failure (red) / Data receive (green) / Status (red) / FiberView (red, yellow, green)
- Power supply:
- 12â€“30 VDC, other voltages on request
- Power consumption:
- 5 Watt, 200 mA (24 V)
- Galvanic isolation:
- 500 VDC (24 VDC <> RS485)
- Operating temperature:
- â€“40 Â°C â€“ +70 Â°C (Multimode and Singlemode with ST or SC), â€“20 Â°C â€“ +55 Â°C (all others)
- EN61000-6-2/EN55022 Class B + A1 + A2
- 570 g
- 60 x 100 x 113 mm (60 x 120 x 113 mm incl. connector)
- Stainless steel, powder coated