Modbus multiloop PID controller, R1-100P-x
R1-100P-N is a multiloop PID controller with 14x PT100 inputs with a 12 bit resolution and 14x NPN transistor outputs.
R1-100P-P is a multiloop PID controller with 6x PT100 and 6x potentiometer inputs with 12 bit resolution and 14x NPN transistor outputs.
Both modules support Modbus ASCII and Modbus RTU.
The R1-100P-N and R1-100P-P are multiloop temperature controllers for DIN rail mounting. 6 or 14 PT100 inputs with automatic compensation of the resistance of the cable; accurate readings without need of calibration; possibility to set different control strategies and to configure PID control loops for heat, cool or heat/cool control with 14 transitor outputs. The R1-100P modules have PID autotuning algorithm and programmable activation sequence to limit the energy consumption during start-up, a dedicated RS422/485 serial interface for connection with a local operator panel (F1-10) with Modbus (ASCII or RTU) protocol. A common supervision of many controllers can be provided by the SCADA software WINLOG-A or by F1-100 operator panels.
- Sensor input:
- R1-100P-N: 14x PT100 2 or 3 wire
- R1-100P-P: 6x PT100 2 or 3 wire and 6x potentiometer sensor
- A/D conversion:
- 12 bit
- Overall accuracy:
- ± 0.05% full scale
- Acquisition rate:
- 1 sec. (all 14 channels)
- Full scale temperature range:
- -199,9°C to +500°C
- Digital input:
- 3x, common negative
- Communication interface:
- RS422 or RS485 (selectable by jumper)
- Communication speed:
- 9600 or 19200 baud (selectable by jumper)
- Communication protocol:
- Modbus ASCII or Modbus RTU (selectable by dip-switches)
- Device address:
- From 1 to 31
- Regulation strategies:
- Heat, cool, heat/cool, with start order
- Regulation algorithm:
- Advanced PID, with cycle time selectable from 1 to 240 sec.
- Power supply:
- 18 - 36VDC, 170mA@24VDC
- Operating temperature:
- 0°C to +70°C
- Between inputs/outputs and RS422/485: 1000V
- Between power supply and RS422/485: 1000V
- LED indication:
- Selftest, Rx, Tx
- H x W x D, 130 x 275 x 70mm
- 800 g