|Article Number||Product Name|
|1111-07-1920-232-01 +||KD485-STD-232-232||+ Request quote|
|RS232<>RS232 port isolator, Rx/Tx/GND isolated coverter, DIN-rail mounting|
|1111-07-1920-422-01 +||KD485-STD-422-422||+ Request quote|
|RS422<>RS422 port isolator, Rx/Tx/GND isolated coverter, DIN-rail mounting|
The KD485-STD-232-232 is an interface converter/isolator only and is baud rate and character format independent. Its main application is isolation between RS232 and RS232. It requires a power supply in the range of 7-35 volts at typically less than 2 watts. Port 1 is RS232, port 2 is RS232.
The KD485-STD-422-422 is an interface converter/isolator only and is baud rate and character format independent. Its main application is isolation between RS422 and RS422. It requires a power supply in the range of 7-35 volts at typically less than 2 watts. The KD485-STD-422-422 does not support RS485 because its interface drivers are permanently enabled, but can be used for RS485 monitoring. Port 1 is RS422, port 2 is RS422.
- Two serial ports (port type must be specified when ordering)
- DIN-rail enclosure with removable screw terminals; fits 35mm symmetric rails
- 29mm width on DIN rail
- 7-35V DC powered
- Three-way isolated (Port 1, Port 2 and power input are mutually isolated)
- Data flow indicator LEDs
- 0-115200 baud, low-emission drivers
- High quality removable screw terminals
- Two asynchronous ports, TX & RX signals only. XON/XOFF selectable.
- Ports parameters:
- 0 to 115200 baud, all character formats
- KD485-STD-232-232: Port 1 - RS232, Port 2 - RS232
- KD485-STD-422-422: Port 1 - RS422, Port 2 - RS422
- Power input:
- +7V to +35V DC. +12V DC suggested
- 64V PK, tested at >1000V AC RMS, 1 second
- Operating temperature 0°C to +50°C
- Storage temperature -25°C to +70°C
- Relative humidity (operating and storage) 0 to 90%, non-condensing.
- 29mm (W) x 113mm (H) x 100mm (L) approx. in rail-mounted position, including screw terminals.