Industrial WiFi Access-Point, Airlink
The Airlink is a compact industrial all in one WiFi device that can be easy configured with a web browser as Access-Point, Client, Repeater, MESH and Router. It has advanced security functions and supports the WiFi 802.11a/b/g/n (MIMO 2T2R) standards for 2,4 and 5GHz. The Airlink has a radio data rate up to 300 Mbps and a wide range power supply input.
The AirLink is a WiFi device designed for industrial, building & factory automation and mobile applications:
Compact and practical:
a small footprint, wall or DIN rail mounting options and a wide range of power supply make it extremely easy to integrate into electrical cabinets or in tight spaces and thus ideal for machine manufacturers, OEM...
with fast roaming performances
Reinforcement of the coverage:
it has 2 antennas to work in diversity or in MIMO and thus reinforcing the WiFi coverage and the reliability of your indoor radio communications (IIoT, MtoM, remote access & display...).
The AirLink is an all-in-one multifunction product: access point, client, repeater, router & Mesh. It supports any type of Ethernet protocol such as Modbus/TCP, EtherNet/IP, Safe Ethernet, PROFINET... Compliant with IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n WiFi standards (2.4 & 5 GHz), it offers up to 300 Mbps radio data rate.
The AirLink integrates the latest security standards (WPA2-Enterprise (Radius), DoS, Firewall...) as well as routing and filtering functions facilitating mass deployments (e.g. machine manufacturers, AGVs, buses...).
- Ethernet interface:
- 1-port Gigabit Ethernet 10/100/1000 Base TX auto-sensing, auto MDI/MDIX cross-over, RJ45 Ethernet interface
- WiFi interface:
- 1 radio IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n, MIMO 2T2R, 2.4 / 5 GHz
- WiFi data radio rate:
- 802.11a: 6, 9, 12, 18, 24, 36, 48 and 54 Mbps 802.11b/g: 1, 2, 5.5, 6, 9, 11, 12, 18, 24, 36, 48 and 54 Mbps 802.11n: MCS0-7, 2 streams (6.5 to 300 Mbps)
- Operating frequencies:
- ISM : 2.4-2.483 GHz (up to 14 channels) UNII : 5.15-5.25 GHz (up to 4 channels) UNII-2 : 5.25-5.35 GHz (up to 4 channels) UNII-2 ext : 5.470-5.725 GHz (up to 11 channels) UNII-3 : 5.725-5.825 GHz (up to 4 channels) Supports DFS and TPC
- Output power:
- 2,4 GHz : 23,5 dBm (aggregate) / 5 GHz : 21 dBm (aggregate)
- Receiver : -92 dBm for 802.11 b/g/n and -96 dBm for 802.11a/n
- 2 flat & swivel omnidirectional antennas, RPSMA, 2.4 GHz-3 dBi / 5 GHz-4 dBi
- Firewall, DoS, https, MAC filtering, WPA/WPA2-Personal & Enterprise (IEEE 802.1X/RADIUS), WEP, tunnels L2 (GRE), VPN (OpenVPN), SNMP V3
- WiFi modes:
- Access point, client, MESH (IEEE 802.11s), infrastructure, AD-HOC, fast roaming (less than 30 ms), WMM QoS
- Ethernet networking:
- Frames filtering, bridging, repeater, STP/RSTP, VLAN, DHCP (server & client), DNS relay
- Ethernet routing:
- Multicast (PIM), IP redundancy (VRRP), static routes, NAT router, router
- http, https, SNMP agent (V1, V2C, V3), NDM & WaveManager administration softwares
- LEDs signaling:
- Radio : activity - status | Ethernet : link 10/100/1000 - activity | Power : on-off
- Power supply:
- +9VDC to +48VDC, 3-pin Phoenix connector
- 5.5 Watts typical, 8.5 Watts maximum
- Dimensions & weight:
- Compact case L : 103 x l : 67 x h : 24 mm, weight 225 g
- CE (RED) and FCC (FCC ID : Z9W-RMB) certified. Security : EN60950-1, EN62311 Radio : EN300-328 2.1.1 (2.4 GHz), EN301-893 2.1.1 (5 GHz, DFS) CEM : EN301-489-1, EN301-489-17
- IP30 Operating temperature: -20°C to +60°C , storage: -40°C to +85°C, humidity: 0% to 99% (non-condensing)
- 5 Years