Industrial WiFi Access-Point, WLg-IDA/N
|Article Number||Product Name|
|0103-2319-2309-01 +||WLg-IDA/N||+ Request quote|
|WiFi Access Point, 2-port Ethernet Bridge & WDS Repeater (a/b/g/h), PoE IEEE 802.3af or +9VDC to +36VDC dual redundant power supply input, shipped with 1 dual band 2 dBi omnidirectional (2.4 / 5 GHz) antenna and 1 meter of Ethernet RJ45 cable|
The main of the WLg-IDA/N are:
- WiFi IEEE 802.11 a/b/g/h & super AG, up to 108 Mbps Security : WEP, WPA-PSK, WPA2-PSK & IEEE 802.1x RADIUS Web based configuration, SNMP administration Auto-sensing 10/100 Base TX network interface PoE IEEE 802.3af or +9VDC to +36VDC dual redundant power supply input Shock & vibration proof IP30 metal enclosure, DIN rail or panel mounting
- WLg-IDA/N features a WLAN interface coupled to a 2-port Ethernet 10/100 designed for harsh industrial environments and automotive applications. The unit is housed in a compact enclosure ready to be DIN rail or panel mounted.
- The device offers many switch technology advancements, including auto MDI/MDIX crossover for easy plug and play application.
The configuration of the device is achieved using the web browser installed on your computer; it also offers SNMP administration / configuration and an optional C-Key which allows quick and easy on-site replacement of the WLg-IDA/N unit, eliminating the need to reconfigure the replacement part or to use any other equipment.
WLg-IDA/N fulfils the most severe requirements in terms of operating environment: operating temperature from -20°C to +70°C, shockproof and vibration proof according to MIL-STD-810F standard, IP30 seal rating.
- Ethernet interface:
- 2-port Ethernet 10/100 auto-sensing; RJ45 connectors; plug & play mode & auto MDI/MDIX cross-over
- WiFi interface:
- Compliant to the IEEE 802.11a/b/g/h 2.4 / 5 / 5.4 GHz standards, multi-country Roaming support (IEEE 802.11d); Dynamic Frequency Selection (DFS) support provides flexible selection of best frequency to allow mobility among all existing IEEE 802.11a/b/g/h
- Radio data rate:
- Up to 108 Mbps (Super AG mode), TCP user data rate up to 44 Mbps
- 13 channels (b/g modes), 8 channels (a mode), 11 channels (h mode) Number of channels may vary depending on local laws.
- Output power:
- Transmitter +20 dBm (Optional 26 dBm)
- Receiver -92 dBm for IEEE 802.11 a/g and -95 dBm for IEEE 802.11b
- One 2dBi 2.4 / 5 GHz antenna (RP-SMA connector) + one RP-SMA connector for an additional antenna (diversity mode)
- OFDM : BPSK, QPSK, 16QAM, 64QAM et DSSS : DBPSK, DQPSK, CCK
- 64/128 bits WEP, WPA-PSK, WPA2-PSK, IEEE 802.1x (RADIUS supplicant & authenticator), MAC addresses filtering, SSID broadcast control
- Access point to build a WiFi network infrastructure, Bridge to connect any Ethernet equipments to this network and MODBUS/TCP wireless gateway, repeater (WDS), infrastructure, AD-HOC, bridge router & rapid roaming (less than 50 ms) modes are supported
- Built-in WEB interface; SNMP V2c agent; ACKSYS NDM (Networking Device Manager). ACKSYS unique â€œC-Keyâ€ allows for quick and easy on-site replacement of the WLg-IDA unit, eliminating the need to reconfigure the replacement part or to use any other equip
- Operating systems:
- Windows, Linux, UNIX as well as any operating system supporting TCP/IP
- Ethernet TCP/IP & UDP, MODBUS/TCP, Ethernet/IP, PROFINET â€¦
- LEDs signaling:
- Led display for power supplies, LAN on each port & WLAN activity, radio receive level
- Relay output warning: power failure, LAN or WLAN connection failure, Watchdog. 1 FORM B solid state relay, 60V 0.15A, contacts on removable clamp cage terminal
- Power supply:
- PoE IEEE 802.3af or +9VDC to +36VDC dual redundant power supply input (removable clamp cage terminal)
- 4.5 Watts typical
- Dimensions & weight:
- Shock & vibration proof metal enclosure (L: 110 x W: 50 x H: 120 mm), 570 g
- MIL-STD-810F, 514.5 & 516.5 methods (shocks & vibrations) EN 301489-17 & EN 61000-6-2 (EMC)
- Operating temperature: -20°C to +70°C (-4°F to 158°F), storage: -65°C to +100°C (-85°F to 212°F), Humidity: 5% to 95% (non-condensing), IP 30 seal rating