Industrial WiFi Ethernet switch, WLg-SWITCH
The WLg-SWITCH is a 3-in-1 combo: Rugged 8-port Ethernet switch, POE injector, WiFi AP / BRIDGE / REPEATER and 120W power injector (PoE PSE) designed for harsh industrial environments and automotive applications. The unit is housed in a compact enclosure ready to be DIN rail or panel mounted. Both Switch and power injector are manageable that make it possible to offer advanced configuration.
|Article Number||Product Name|
|0103-0419-2319-00 +||WLg-SWITCH||+ Request quote|
|3-in-1 combo: 8-Port Ethernet switch, WiFi Access Point / Ethernet Bridge / Repeater (IEEE 802.11a/b/g/h & super AG, 2.4 / 5 GHz operation), 8-port power injector (130W), shipped with two 2dBi 2.4 / 5 GHz antennas|
Main features of the WLg-SWITCH:
- WiFi IEEE 802.11 a/b/g/h & super AG, up to 108 Mbps
- Security : WEP, WPA-PSK, WPA2-PSK & IEEE 802.1x RADIUS
- Web based configuration, SNMP administration
- 8-port Ethernet 10/100 Base TX with PoE 802.3af injector
- Dual DC power supply input (+9VDC to +75VDC)
- IP30 metal enclosure, DIN rail or panel mounting
The WLg-SWITCH is a 3-in-1 combo solution: 8-port managed Ethernet switch, 2.4 / 5 GHz WiFi ACCESS POINT / BRIDGE / REPEATER and 120W power injector (PoE PSE) designed for harsh industrial environments and automotive applications. The unit is housed in a compact enclosure ready to be DIN rail or panel mounted. Both Switch and power injector are manageable that make it possible to offer advanced configuration.
WLg-SWITCH can be managed using a web browser or SNMP; the “C-Key” allows for quick and easy on-site replacement of the WLg-SWITCH unit, eliminating the need to reconfigure the replacement part or to use any other equipment, giving it a high availability.
WLg-SWITCH fulfills the most severe requirements in terms of operating environment: operating temperature from -25°C to +70°C (-4°F to 158°F), shock and vibration proof according to MIL-STD-810F standard, IP 30 seal rating.
- Ethernet switch:
- 8-port 10/100 Base TX Fast Ethernet interface, RJ45 connector, auto MDI/MDIX crossover, IEEE 802.3x full-duplex and half-duplex auto-adaptive, wire-speed reception and transmission, high performance lookup engine, automatic address learning and aging, 120
- WiFi interface:
- Compliant to the IEEE 802.11a/b/g/h 2.4 / 5 / 5.4 GHz standards, multi-country Roaming support (IEEE 802.11d); Dynamic Frequency Selection (DFS) support provides flexible selection of best frequency to allow mobility among all existing IEEE 802.11a/b/g/h
- Radio data rate:
- Up to 108 Mbps (Super AG mode), TCP user data rate up to 44 Mbps
- 13 channels (b/g modes), 8 channels (a mode), 11 channels (h mode) Number of channels may vary depending on local laws.
- Output power:
- Transmitter +20 dBm (Optional 26 dBm)
- Receiver -92 dBm for IEEE 802.11 a/g and -95 dBm for IEEE 802.11b
- Two 2dBi 2.4 / 5 GHz antenna for diversity mode
- OFDM: BPSK, QPSK, 16QAM, 64QAM DSSS: DBPSK, DQPSK, CCK
- 64/128 bits WEP, WPA-PSK, WPA2-PSK, IEEE 802.1x (RADIUS supplicant & authenticator), MAC addresses filtering, SSID broadcast control
- Access point to build a WiFi network infrastructure, Bridge, Bridge router, fast roaming, Infrastructure & AD-HOC, BRIDGE ROUTER, rapid roaming (less than 50 mS) modes are supported
- Built-in WEB interface, SNMP V2c agent, ACKSYS NDM (Networking Device Manager). ACKSYS unique "C-Key" allows for quick and easy on-site replacement of the WLg-SWITCH unit, eliminating the need to reconfigure the replacement part
- Operating systems:
- Windows, Linux, UNIX as well as any operating system supporting TCP/IP
- Ethernet TCP/IP & UDP, MODBUS/TCP, Ethernet/IP, PROFINET....
- LEDs signaling:
- Led display for power supplies, LAN on each port & WLAN activity, radio receive level
- Relay output warning: power failure, LAN or WLAN connection failure, Watchdog. 1 FORM B solid state relay, 60V 0.15A, contacts on removable clamp cage terminal
- Power supply:
- Dual input, +9 to +75VDC, removable clamp cage terminal Device should be powered from a +48VDC power supply (130W) in the PoE PSE mode
- 10 Watts maximum (PoE injector power consumption not included)
- Dimensions & weight:
- L: 110 mm x W: 50 mm x H: 151 mm (4.33 x 1.97 x 5.94 inch), weight 650g (22.9 oz)
- Operating temperature: -25°C to +70°C (-4°F to 158°F), storage: -65°C to +100°C (-85°F to 212°F), Humidity: 5% to 95% (non-condensing), IP 30 seal rating