EN50155 Netwerk data opslag unit, DuraNAS 1000
De DuraNAS 1000 biedt betrouwbare Network Attached Storage (NAS) met hoge opslag capaciteit aan IP-gebaseerde systemen die zijn geïnstalleerd op rollend materieel en in alle toepassingen waarbij een robuust apparaat een oplossing kan bieden voor toepassingen in zware omstandigheden.
The DuraNAS 1000 provides reliable high capacity Network Attached Storage (NAS) to IP-based systems installed on rolling stocks as well as in all the applications where a rugged device designed for harsh environment is required.
The DuraNAS 1000 is a network device which can be accessed from anywhere the network is accessible, even from remote locations. An Ethernet interface to mass storage is a reliable interconnection technology in harsh environment applications where EMC and immunity to electromagnetic interferences are key requirements. Long cables are supported and the inherent insulation of Ethernet increases the operational reliability of the DuraNAS 1000, compared to other technologies such as USB 2.0.
A high-performance NAS controller chip is used to bridge two 2.5” form factor SATA HDDs to a 10/100Mbps Ethernet interface.
Extensive measures have been taken to ensure reliable operation under all conditions and compatibility with internationally respected standards. The sealed Ethernet I/O connector, a Power Over Ethernet (POE) power supply and a compact rugged mechanical enclosure increase field reliability. Two DuraNAS 1000 can be joined for redundancy or capacity expansion.
Build to Last - The DuraNAS 1000 is designed for rugged mass storage in ready-to-use IP-based NVR professional surveillance systems
Ruggedized for Harsh Environments - The DuraNAS 1000 is designed to withstand mechanical, electrical and environmental stress encountered in harsh environments
Wide Operating Temperature Range - The operating temperature goes from -25 to +55°C continuous and up to +70°C for 10 minutes (EN50155 T1), ensuring reliable operation even in severe conditions
Power over Ethernet - The DuraNAS 1000 can be powered over Ethernet using POE standard connection
EN50155 Fully Qualified - The DuraNAS 1000 is fully compliant with EN50155 standards (Railway installations)
Quick and Easy Setup - By using a DHCP client interface and configuration utility software over Ethernet, installation is quick and easy
- Storage capacity:
- HDD Options: 100GB in RAID 1 (or 200GB Aggregated), 500GB in RAID 1 (or 1TB Aggregated) – SSD Option:128GB in RAID 1 (or 256GB Aggregated)
- 1x 10/100Mbps - M12 Connector
- 1x Ethernet Link, 1x Ethernet Activity, 1x SATA Boot Failure, 1x Early On, 1x Power On
- Power input:
- Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) – 37 – 57VDC Powered Device – Class 0 Power Classification (IEEE 802.3af compliant)
- Power consumption:
- < 12 Watt
- Operating temperature:
- -25°C to +55°C and +70°C for 10 minutes (NAS-0200-00, NAS-0256-00 versions) | -10°C to +55°C and +70°C for 10 minutes (NAS-1000-00 version)
- Storage temperature:
- - 40 to +85°C
- 95% Relative humidity non condensing
- Compliance: EN 50155 (Railway Applications), EN 61373 (Vibrations & Shocks), EN 60950 (Safety), EN 61000 (Immunity, Emission), EN 60068 (Environmental testing)
- Ingress: IP65
- 171 x 59.5 x 285 mm (W x H x L) version with Mounting Brackets
- < 3Kg