6 port unmanaged Ethernet switches singlemode, EL100-4U
Compact 6 port unmanaged Ethernet Switch for industrial automation. 4x RJ45 and 2x singlemode (SM) fiber optic port with ST, SC or E2000 connector.
|Article Number||Product Name|
|0500401005353EV00-00 +||EL100-4U/4x10/100TX-2x100FX-SM-SC||+ Request quote|
|EL100-4U/4x10/100TX-2x100FX-SM-SC Unm. IE Switch Konverter (Extended), singlemode-SC|
|0500401005151EV00-00 +||EL100-4U/4x10/100TX-2x100FX-SM-ST||+ Request quote|
|EL100-4U/4x10/100TX-2x100FX-SM-ST Unm. IE Switch Konverter (Extended), singlemode-ST|
|0500401005555EV00-00 +||EL100-4U/4x10/100TX-2x100FX-SM-E2000||+ Request quote|
|EL100-4U/4x10/100TX-2x100FX-SM-E2000 Unm. IE Switch Konverter (Extended), singlemode-E2000|
The EL100-4U series „Essential Line“ comprises five industrial basic switches for Fast Ethernet.
Since they are only 3cm in width they do not need much space. In case of extremely flat installation space the DIN rail clip can be fixed at the side. Apart from that, they can be used in 19’’ racks by using an additional cover at the front.
The following switches are available: 8 TX, 8TX/2FX, 4TX/2FX, 4TX/1FX and 4TX/3FX. They can be used
with singlemode or multimode fiber optics, suitable for distances of up to 30 km.
Other features are auto negotiation, MDX/MDIX and an extended temperature range.
The redundant power supply is 12 to 60 VDC and its status - as well as the network status – can be seen from the LEDs on the front panel.
- SC, ST, E2000
- Fiber type:
- Singlemode 9/125μm
- Optical budget:
- 16 dB
- FO range:
- 30 km, others up to 100 km on request (0,3 dB/km)
- 1310 nm
- No. of fiber FX ports:
- No. of RJ45 TX ports:
- RJ45 / Auto-Negotiation / Auto MDI/MDI-X / Supports length up to 100 m (CAT 6)
- IEEE 802.3 10Base-T Ethernet / IEEE 802.3u 100Base-TX und 100Base-FX Fast Ethernet
- Power supply (green) / error (red) / Port LEDs (yellow/green)
- Power supply:
- 12–60 VDC, other voltages on request
- Failure relay (optional):
- 25 VDC (1 A) / 60 VDC (0,3 A)
- Power consumption:
- 5 Watts, 200 mA (24 V)
- Galvanic isolation:
- 500 VDC
- Operating temperature:
- –40 °C – +70 °C (Multimode and Singlemode with ST or SC) / –20 °C – +55 °C (all others)
- EN61000-6-2/EN55022 Class A
- 500 g
- 155 x 30 x 110 mm / 5TX: 130 x 25 x 105 mm
- Stainless steel, powder coated