EKS Fiber Optic Systems
Ethernet, serial, CAN, PROFIBUS, digital and analog signals via fiber optic networks.
EKS Fiber Optic Systems is a leading company specializing in fiber optic technology and offering a wide range of high-quality fiber optic products. With deep expertise in fiber optic communications, EKS has established itself as a reliable partner for companies that depend on fast and reliable data transmission.
One of the standout features of EKS is the extensive range of products they offer for the transmission of different types of signals. Whether it concerns Ethernet, RS232, RS422, RS485, MODBUS, CAN or Profibus signals, EKS has solutions that meet the needs of various industries. These products feature a variety of connection options, such as SC, ST, LC and E2000, giving customers flexibility in choosing the right connection for their applications.
In addition to the transmission of digital signals, EKS also offers modules for transmitting both analog and digital signals. This makes the company a one-stop shop for all customer fiber needs.
For efficient termination of incoming fiber optic cables, EKS offers a range of splitter boxes for both single-mode and multi-mode fiber optic. These splitter boxes ensure organized and effective distribution of fiber optic signals within a company's network.
All in all, EKS Fiber Optic Systems has established itself as a trusted name in the world of fiber optic technology. Their wide range of products and solutions, coupled with their in-depth expertise, make them an essential partner for companies striving for reliable and fast fiber optic communications.
- 5 to 10 port unmanaged Ethernet to fiber optic switches, EL100-4U
- 5 port unmanaged Ethernet to fiber optic switches, EL100-REG
- 4 port unmanaged Ethernet to fiber optic switches, EL100-X
- 6 to 8 port unmanaged Ethernet to fiber optic switch, EL100-2U
- 10 port unmanaged Gigabit Ethernet switches, EL1000-4G
- PROFINET 8 port managed Ethernet to fiber optic switches, EL100-2MA
- 8 or 10 port managed Ethernet to fiber optic switches, EL-1000-4GM
- 9 or 17 port unmanaged Ethernet switch with a fiber optic interface, EL-1100-4AC
Serial Data Communication
- RS485 to fiber optic converters, DL485 and DL485-4W
- Modbus to fiber optic converters, DL485-MBR
- Modbus-Plus to fiber optic converters, DL485-MBP/DL485-MBPR
- Profibus to fiber optic converters, DL485-PB/DL485-PBR
- CAN to fiber optic converters, DLCAN/DLCAN-R
- RS422 to fiber optic converter, DL422
- FPA1200 and FPA5000 CAN to fiber optic converter, DL-CAN-FPA
- TTY 20mA Currentloop to fiber optic converters, DL-TTY